Monday, January 4, 2010

Designer School Bags Anyone Know Of Any Stores In West Edmonton Mall That Sell Huge Designer Purses? I Need One For A School Bag?

Anyone know of any stores in west edmonton mall that sell huge designer purses? I need one for a school bag? - designer school bags

Does anybody know who sells every store in West Edmonton Mall, the great designer handbags? I need a school bag for?
I need a school bag and all the girls have great designer hobo bags in my school, if anyone knows where I fell in the output of the West, I could find, have a?

1 comment:

I♥ERIC<3... said...

Even if your agreed not to show off the coach at $ 200-500. If you want a cheaper alternative, there is always an imitation of Chanel, Guess, Gucci and Louis Vouitton bags on the platform is sold in the mall.

Post a Comment