Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad Hips More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Ever Had Their Hips Hurting Really Bad While Preg?

Has anyone ever had their hips hurting really bad while preg? - bad hips more condition_symptoms

My friend is 32 weeks, and hips hurt really bad, can hardly sleep at night, when he woke up this morning I could hardly walk, get a heap. Sleeping with a pillow between your knees, which is not much, the only way that is comfortable on the back, is you should not do during pregnancy. Who has this problem?

8 comments:

Di said...

The majority of women. It is from the hip yiour spread. As a little difficult to get this baby, if they have done.

TTC #2 said...

yeah it sucks that I say it takes tylonal feel

TTC #2 said...

yeah it sucks that I say it takes tylonal feel

♥♥♥♥♥ said...

Oh, yes. my bad your pain at times when I was pregnant. Probably not leave until the baby is born.

♥♥♥♥♥ said...

Oh, yes. my bad your pain at times when I was pregnant. Probably not leave until the baby is born.

xer0 said...

My wife suffers from this situation. His uncle is a chiropractor, and has appointed for them. In general, do if it hurts to overexercises or climbing stairs, etc. are not executed. Basically, the hips begin to relax in preparation for childbirth, so take care of yourself. BTW, my wife is only 18 weeks to start so early.

Gage's Mommy :-) said...

YES! I flip no less than 20 times a night because they just spasm and pain. I am 19 weeks and I know it will only get worse. My doctor told me that Tylenol PM or Tylenol before they sleep so well at least half a night before taking it to return.

Smarty said...

Yes. It is quite normal. It is the weight load on them. I am also a bed and when I woke up in the morning, my hip would be insensitive. And if you for some time not in question. She has just at home, your feet stay as much as possible and try not to sleep on your side until the baby arrives.

Post a Comment