Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Loratadine More Drug_warnings_recalls Could I Safely Take Two 10 Mg Doses Of Loratadine In One Day?

Could I safely take two 10 mg doses of Loratadine in one day? - loratadine more drug_warnings_recalls

I have allergies in the summer and usually to 10 mg loratadine once daily. I do not know if I is a dose of about 2 hours or does not have, and do not take my allergy medication very unpleasant. I do not want a crazy journey into a nightmare if he begins a second dose should I? What can I do? I'm 6'3 "and ~ 165 lbs.

2 comments:

anti-smo... said...

In adults, somnolence, tachycardia, and headache with overdoses of greater than 10 mg have been reported with the tablet formulation (40 mg, 180 mg).

anti-smo... said...

In adults, somnolence, tachycardia, and headache with overdoses of greater than 10 mg have been reported with the tablet formulation (40 mg, 180 mg).

Post a Comment