Monday, December 14, 2009

Hiv Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Sacked Today After HIV+ Diagnosis In Australia?

Sacked today after HIV+ diagnosis in Australia? - hiv diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I began to see a man a few months - until last Monday, she learned she was HIV positive when I said (and no, I havent been in danger - a relationship still new, and we decided to take it easy friendship relationship anyway) when he told me he had not been informed that under no obligation to tell your employer, but he said he had already told them that I felt was a responsible thing to do .. . 2 days later, and he lost his job today and said it was saying because of their status and the separation certificate, he lost his job for health reasons (honestly, I can see it does not disturb the employer to Philidelphia to Tom Hanks) and I dont think will bother to check the laws ... In any case, my partner wants to help combat this through the legal system - Im going to call for vigilance and fight against discrimination on board - Is there another site I turn to? It is still numb from everything, from where my help in the search for homework.

2 comments:

cheatodo... said...

that sucks, which is driven from the house (Cairns), because my wife has leaukamia, and the owners do not ask someone to die at home, when he went to court, the judge has not yet seen s nothing wrong, I was a crew member suffering from the hepatitis B, and I still can not fire while you should do your job, illness in some way no matter where I hope to get some, why contact dodnt Tonight Show today, or something similar, I usually get a reply, even if only for the employer to bring embarrassment

Terry said...

In the U.S. it would be prohibited under federal law. Certainly, even Down Under.

Refer equivalent of the American Civil Liberties Union. Contact an agency for AIDS target. Grave 'em by the press and adulation.

Scandal!

Post a Comment