Monday, February 1, 2010

Running Treadmill Foot Pain Ran 10 Miles And Now Having Foot Pain?

Ran 10 miles and now having foot pain? - running treadmill foot pain

I'm 21 and I was an avid runner since high school. I used to run the distance of the secondary runway, and now plays rugby in a circle of about 90 minutes a game and has never had a foot problem two weeks ago. I spent a lot of tracks at the last time 3-5 miles for the rugby preparation and decided that my 5-mile run on the strip extending from 10 miles. I did not notice anything until about 1 hour after the end, I felt a sharp pain on the outside of his left foot. At first I thought, heel spurs, or perhaps a stress fracture, but the podiatrist had no idea. The pain seems worse if I print on my bow, but it is less painful when I curl up on, walk on the heel just me, or just walk on his legs. Since the injury, the pain has reduced considerably and seems to be, but I want to be sure to avoid recurrent injury. I will run some time, but an idea of what pain?

1 comment:

Cedars Coach said...

Could a kind of tension due to stress. Often, you jump and make extra mile, can happen, such as. The treadmill should not be too difficult, the way, but for me, the treadmill is 10 times worse on the knees.

The biggest recommendation I have is that you do exercises to strengthen the roof to prevent further injury to. How do you sit down with a towel in front of you and several times with his fingers again. This will certainly help. A podiatrist who used to speak with me Yoldas. He was a runner himself, completing the Philadelphia Marathon in 2:19 (or 2:18) in the mid 80s.

Post a Comment